Top Medical Colleges in Haryana 2022-23: Ranking, Admission, Fee, Course & More!
Haryana islocated a north Indian state. It is the 20th state of India which came into existence on 1st November 1966. It shares its border with Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi and Punjab states.
Haryana is a north Indian state. It is the 20th state of India which came into existence on 1st November 1966. It shares its border with Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi and Punjab states. Chandigarh is the capital city of Haryana. According to the census 2011, the literacy rate of this state is 67.91%. In terms of medical education, Haryana has many reputed institutions which impart education in the medical related fields. Here we have provided a list of Top Medical Colleges in Haryana 2022.
List of Medical Colleges 2022
For the session 2022-22, we are providing the list of top medical colleges in Haryana. The list is comprised of several governments & non-government institutions/universities. These colleges are approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) & Dental Council of India (DCI)..
How we have rated the Colleges
We have rated all the given colleges/institutions on the basis of several factors. These factors are national importance, education quality, college infrastructure, faculty ratio, programmes & study, student’s preference, internship, facilities provided by the colleges, etc.
Want help with admission?
Leave us your details and we will contact you
Candidates, those seek admission to the medical courses in Punjab, they have to qualify the NEET examination. NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) is a national level examination, which is conducted for providing admission to the MBBS & BDS courses all over the country. The admission into all the colleges situated in punjab state will be strictly based on NEET score. No state or university level examination will be organized by the state universities. For admission to MD/MS courses, candidates will have to appear in the NEET-PG examination.
Top Medical Courses
After completing 12th, students can pursue undergraduate medical courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, etc. Candidates can also pursue PG medical courses like MD, MS, etc. Candidates can also choose specializations in the PG & doctoral courses like Physiotherapy, Anatomy, Biochemistry, ENT and many others..
List of Top Medical Colleges in Punjab 2022
Haryana NEET Counselling 2022-2023
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Haryana to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Haryana State Counselling.
- The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2022 admission will conduct online based on the mop-up round, which will conduct manually.
- New online registration will invite for a particular round of Haryana NEET-UG 2022 counselling.
- Depending upon the application received DMER, Haryana will release the merit list after a particular Haryana NEET 2022 counselling round.
- Haryana merit list 2022 will be category-specific and separately release for government-aided medical, dental, private, and dental colleges.
- Candidates enlisted in the merit list for Haryana MBBS/BDS admissions 2022 have to participate in the choice filling process.
- Seat allotment will be done based on the Haryana merit list 2022 and the choice which the applicants will fill.
- An allotment letter will be issued for the students who are allotted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses; applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts.
Note: Candidates who have qualified NEET 2022 with the minimum required percentile will be eligible to participate in counselling of NEET-UG to know more information about NEET Counselling Click Here
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- N EET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
If you have any other query about Top Medical Colleges in Haryana 2022-2023, you can ask us by leaving your message