Top Medical Colleges In Bihar 2022-2023: Courses, Admission Procedure, Counselling & Seats Reservation
Top Medical Colleges In Bihar 2021 :- The state Bihar is located in the eastern region of India. It is already a fact that Bihar is the third largest state of India. In the ancient India, Bihar was considered a center of learning, energy and culture. Patna is the capital of the province.
Bihar has several prestigious colleges such as the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) and others that offer education in the field of medicine. Bihar's literacy rate is 61.80% (according to the 2011 population). Here students can view the list of Higher Medical Colleges in Bihar 2021.
List of Medical Colleges in Bihar
The below article provides you with a list of top medical colleges in Bihar for the session 2021-22. This list comprises of various government & private colleges which offer admissions in the medical courses. We have made the rankings of the colleges on the basis of different education factors. Some major factors are college affiliation, national importance, approval from MCI & DCI, internship, placement statistics, college infrastructure & facilities, student’s reviews, etc.
Top Medical Courses
There are many colleges of Bihar providing students medical courses. They offer a wide range of medical courses both in UG and PG such as the MBBS, BDS, BUMS, BHMS, MD, MS, etc. Specializations are being presented to the students to PG (MD / MS) medical studies. The different specializations of medical studies are Anatomy, Physiology, Orthopedics, Pathology, Psychiatry, General Surgery, Microbiology & others.
Want help with admission?
Leave us your details and we will contact you
The procedure for the admission is as follows:
Students can appear in the NEET examination to get admission in the MBBS & BDS courses. NEET is a national level examination organized by the CBSE board. Some other colleges like AIIMS and JIPMER organizes their own entrance tests for providing admission in medical courses. There is not any state level exam is conducted in India for admission in medical and dental courses. For admission to the MD/MS course, candidates must appear in the NEET PG examination.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Conducting Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competituve Examination Board|
|Average Fee||For Private Colleges: Rs. 12-13.6 Lakh|
For Government Colleges: Rs. 6000-50000/-
Note: Fees subject to change (Fee Per Year Range)
|For MBBS Counselling Assistant||Click here|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Bihar NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Bihar NEET PG Counselling
Have a look at this comprehensive list of Top Medical Colleges in Bihar 2022-2023
There are various medical course options for students to pursue in Bihar. Students can pursue MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS & also postgraduate courses such as MD & MS. The specializations of MD/MS are: Physiology, Anatomy, General Surgery, Anaesthesia, Pathology, etc.
Popular UG courses among the students of Uttar Pradesh are MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery) and BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery). Some UG courses such as BAMS, BHMS, etc are also opted. PG medical courses like MD/MS are also famous in various specializations such as General Medicine, Microbiology, Orthopaedics, General Surgery, etc.
Dental Colleges in Bihar 2022-2023
|Serial no.||Name of the college||Location|
|1.||Patna Dental College||Patna|
|2.||Buddha Institute of Dental Science and Hospital Kankarbagh||Patna|
|3.||Mithila Minority Dental College And Hospital||Darbhanga|
|4.||Sarjug Dental College and Hospital Laheriasarai||Darbhanga|
|5.||Dr B.R Ambedkar Institute of Dental Science And Hospital, Baily Road||Patna|
Bihar neet Counseling 2021-2022
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is the accreditation authority for the Bihar MBBS / BDS 2021. Authorities will begin the process of registering the Bihar MBBS counseling with the notification of the Bihar NEET 2021 application form. Applicants who will qualify for NEET 2021 with a low percentile of admission to medical and dental colleges will be eligible for admission to 1,125 MBBS seats and 243 BDS seats under 85% state quota seats. Bihar NEET Counseling in 2021 with the remaining 15% AIQ seats, middle universities and considered to be made by the Medical counseling Committee (MCC) on the basis of NEET marks.
Upon completion of the admission process, the authorities will issue a Bihar MBBS 2021 merit list. Applicants who will be named on the eligibility list will be able to participate in the Bihar MBBS 2021 counseling process. Depending on the candidates' nomination, NEET eligibility position, availability of seats, booking options and more, Bihar MBBS 2021 will be adopted. The list of documents to be taken for verification will include the NEET 2021 consent card, UGMAC 2021 rank card and completed application form, optional slip, relevant examination sheets, and caste certificate, among others. Applicants can read the article below to know the full schedule of the Bihar MBBS 2021 counseling process and other details.
Availability of application form
January 16, 2022
Last date to submit the application form
January 22, 2022, 10:00 pm
Last date for the application fee
January 22, 2022, 11:59 pm
Online editing of application form
January 23, 2022
Publication of merit list
January 24, 2022
Seat matrix and public rule posting on website
January 24, 2022
Online registration of choice filling
January 26, 2022
Last date for online registration of choice filling
January 29, 2022
First round of counselling result
February 1, 2022
Download of allotment letter
February 1 to 7, 2022 - Revised
Document verification and admission
February 2 to 7, 2022 - Revised
Second round of counselling result
February 18, 2022 - Revised
Download of allotment letter
February 18 to 24, 2022 - Revised
Document verification and admission
February 21 to 24, 2022 - Revised
Bihar NEET Counselling 2021 Procedure
For UG Candidates
- 1. Before the counseling program begins, registered candidates will need to complete their selection of colleges and courses, which they would like to have accepted.
- 2. To complete the resolutions, each baptismal candidate needs to sign in using his UGMAC ID and password created during the Bihar MBBS registration.
- 3. After signing in, candidates need to click the 'Send option' button. Which will be available on screen. Candidates can add many favorites at once.
- 4. Only applicants included in the Bihar MBBS 2021 eligibility list are not permitted to appear in the offline seating allocation process.
- 5. Management will also include the release dates for the 20I Bihar MBBS seat allocation process.
- 6. For every candidate, it is compulsory to register and complete Bihar MBBS 2021 counseling options according to the date and time provided by the official.
- 7. Verification of the required documents will be done, after the assignment of the chair. Therefore, it is compulsory for every registrant to carry a list of relevant documents for verification purposes.
- 8. Due to the degree of suitability of the BIhar MBBS state, college / study preferences, availability of seats in a particular college, booking methods and other items, medical and dental college seats will be allocated.
- 9. Separate counseling will be provided to candidates for various categories.
- 10. The Authority will release the results of the seat allocation in both rounds, upon completion of the Bihar NEET 2021 consultation.
- 11. Candidates who are allocated seats after Bihar MBBS / BDS 2021 advice need to report to designated colleges / institutions to verify the documents and complete the admission process before or before the deadline.
Documents for Bihar MBBS 2021 Admission
- 1.Original NEET admit card 2021
- 2.Passing certificate/mark sheet/admit card of class 10 or equivalent exam
- 3.Class 12 or equivalent exam passing certificate/mark sheet/admit card
- 4.Residential certificate
- 5.Caste certificate (if applicable).
- 6.Six copies of passport size photograph which was used in NEET admit card and NEET application form 2021.
- 7.Printout of Bihar MBBS application form 2021
- 8.Aadhar card
- 9.Other documents required such as PH certificate
- 10. Copy of NEET scorecard 2021
- 11. All the relevant documents in originals
If you have any other queries about Top Medical Colleges in bihar 2022-2023, you can leave your queries in the enquiry box.