Top MBA colleges in India 2022-2023 Ranking, Courses, Cutoff & Placements
We regularly hear individuals that they are moving forward to persue MBA after their graduation. We have all known about the top MBA colleges in India 2022. But we are not mindful of its importance in the professions of business people, people managing a business, or in the profiling of somebody who needs to do administrative assignments.
MBA or Master of Business Administration is a business degree that is perhaps the most pursued and lucrative course you can take to prosper in positions. Many colleges and institutions will help you to peruse your MBA degree more conveniently as well as in your budget.
Want help with admission?
Leave us your details and we will contact you
Top MBA colleges in India | Course Overview:
|Course Features||Course Details|
|Full Form||Master of Business Administration|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Types of MBA||Full-Time MBA, Distance MBA, Part-Time MBA, Executive MBA, Online MBA and Integrated MBA|
|Fee of MBA course||Starts from Rs 2 lakh to 27 lakh and above|
|Process of MBA Admission||Entrance Exam+ Group Discussion+ Personal Interview|
|Entrance Exams for Top MBA||CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA, NMAT, IIFT, IBSAT|
|Top MBA Colleges||There are 5000+ Full Time MBA colleges in India. Most popular colleges include IIM A, IIM B, IIM C, FMS Delhi, IIM L, SPJIMR, IIM I, XLRI, IIM K among others|
|Top MBA Specializations||Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Human Resources, Business Analytics, Digital Marketing,|
|Average Salary post MBA||Rs 5 lakh to 25 lakh per annum|
|Top Recruiters post MBA||Boston Consulting Group, Mckinsey, Bain & Co, Morgan Stanley, Citibank , Facebook, Amazon, JP Morgan Chase, Adobe, Google,etc.|
Admission Procedure for top MBA colleges in India 2021:For getting Admission to peruse you have to clear some of the admission test as well:
⇒ 1. National Level Test is conducted by a top national college on the behalf of other participating colleges. Eg: CAT, CMAT, MAT or ATMA
⇒ 2. State Level Test is conducted by a state level testing body or a top state B-school on behalf of the other participating colleges in that state. Eg: MAH-CET, KMAT, OJEE, TANCET or APICET.
⇒ 3. Institute Level Test is been conducted for entrance to its own MBA programme. Sometimes, these scores can be accepted as qualifying criteria for MBA as well. eg: IIFT, NMAT, XAT, SNAP, IBSAT
⇒ 4. Entrance Test conducted by a university for MBA programmes being offered by colleges that are affiliated to it. eg: KIITEE, HPU MAT, LUMET,
Top MBA Specializations:
|Finance||Agriculture & Food Business|
|International Business||NGO Management|
|Sales||Oil & Gas|
|Energy & Environment||Project Management|
|Import & Export||Sports Management|
|IT & Systems||Telecom|
|Business Analytics||Textile Management|
|Healthcare & Hospital||Transport & Logistics|
|Business Economics||Public Policy|
Eligibility for taking admission in top MBA colleges in India 2021:Full-time MBA eligibility criteria are as follows:
⇒ 1. The fundamental qualification standard for a full-time MBA is Graduation in any discipline or identical from a perceived college.
⇒ 2. Most of the foundations follow the base score rules in Graduation which is 50% in normal or the same. For Reserved classification understudies, the base score is 45% in total.
⇒ 3. Final-year Graduation applicants are likewise qualified to apply for MBA if they present the evidence of consummation of a Graduation degree inside the term determined by the establishment.
⇒ 4. Professionals with CA/CS/ICWAI and different degrees can likewise seek after MB
List of top MBA colleges in India 2021
|1||IIM Ahmedabad - Indian Institute of Management|
|2||IIM Bangalore - Indian Institute of Management|
|3||NIIM Calcutta - Indian Institute of Management|
|4||IIM Kozhikode - Indian Institute of Management|
|5||IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology|
|6||IIM Indore - Indian Institute of Management|
|7||IIM Lucknow - Indian Institute of Management|
|8||XLRI Jamshedpur - XLRI-Xavier School of Management|
|9||IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology|
|10||IIT Bombay - Indian Institute of Technology|
|11||MDI Gurgaon - Management Development Institute|
|12||NITIE Mumbai - National Institute of Industrial Engineering|
|13||IIT Roorkee - Indian Institute of Technology|
|14||IIT Madras - Indian Institute of Technology|
|15||IIM Raipur - Indian Institute of Management|
|16||IIT Kanpur - Indian Institute of Technology|
|17||IIM Tiruchirappalli - Indian Institute of Management|
|18||IIM Udaipur - Indian Institute of Management|
|20||SIBM Pune - Symbiosis Institute of Business Management|
|21||IIM Ranchi - Indian Institute of Management|
|22||NMIMS Mumbai - Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
Cutoff:⇒ 1. CAT 2021 Cut offs as announced by 20 IIMs for MBA admission 2021.
⇒ 2. CAT cut offs in top MBA colleges in India like MDI, FMS, SPJIMR, IMT, IMI and other colleges who are accepting CAT Cut Off for 2021 admission in MBA.
⇒ 3. MBA Colleges Cut off that matches your CAT Scores and Percentile for admission 2021.
Counselling Procedure for top MBA colleges in India 2021:⇒ 1. For the counseling session the students will have to inform the helpline center on the decided date
⇒ 2. A candidate must bring their all documents and their photocopies to the helpline center on the day of counseling.
⇒ 3. Once the document is verified clearly, the candidate can submit the cash at the center. Now let us know the specialty about top 10 ranking colleges individually. Here we will tell you why you should opt for these colleges-
1. IIM Ahmedabad - Indian Institute of ManagementSet up in 1961, the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad was based on the ideation and contribution of the Central and the State administration of India, the Ford Foundation, neighborhood industrialists, and the Harvard Business School. IIM Ahmedabad has since been overseen by the IIM Ahmedabad society which establishes the leading group of the foundation. The establishment has appreciated functional opportunity which is reflected in its disparities from the other IIMs and its broad case-based instructional method. Because of its predictable positioning as the head of the executive's establishment in the country. Regularly IIM Ahmedabad gets countless applications for its administration programs. In 2008, IIMA turned into the first administration school in quite a while to be granted EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) affirmation by the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development).
2. IIM Bangalore - Indian Institute of ManagementThe Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) is one of the top B-Schools in Asia and under the IIM Act of 2017, IIMB has been perceived as an Institute of National Importance. IIMB lives its up personnel strength of 110 master staff, around 1200 understudies considering in different projects and around 5000 understudies trying out Executive Education. The degree conceding programs incorporate Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), the Master of Management Studies (Public Policy), the Enterprise Post Graduate Program prompting Master of Business Administration – one-year full-time, the Post Graduate Program in Enterprise Management(PGPEM) prompting Master of Business Administration – two years (end of the week), the Post Graduate Programme (PGP) Master of Business Administration – two years full-time, and the MBA (Business Analytics) – two years full-time. Moreover, IIMB has courses in 11 disciplinary regions and 10 focuses of greatness that direct examination on different issues in various enterprises.
3. NIIM Calcutta - Indian Institute of ManagementThe Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) was set up in 1961 by the Government of India as a team with the Government of West Bengal, Alfred P. Sloan School of Management (MIT), The Ford Foundation and Indian industry. IIM Calcutta was set up as the primary public organization for the investigation of exploration and postgraduate examinations in the class of Management. With the progression of time, the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta has procured a worldwide standing and notoriety. The school gives understudies Doctoral and Post Graduate courses, Executive Training Programs, and Consulting Activities. IIM Calcutta, as of now, functions as an independent body, giving candidates quality schooling in the field of the board. IIM Calcutta has the vision to arise as a focal point of International Excellence in the space of Management. Throughout the long term, the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta has transformed into one of Asia's best Business Schools. The foundation has solid binds with the business local area to soak up understudies with quality preparation and virtues.
4. IIM Kozhikode - Indian Institute of ManagementThe Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode is also known as the IIM Kozhikode is an independent business college situated in Calicut (Kozhikode), Kerala. It was set up in 1966 by the Government of India as a team with the State Government of Kerala. IIM Kozhikode is one of the 20 Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs). The organization leads a full scope of scholastic exercises in the field of the board instruction covering examination, educating, and preparing to counsel, and scholarly framework improvement. The establishment underlines the improvement of logical abilities and attention on worldwide and multifaceted issues with harmony between business requests and social concerns. The Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode started with a clump of 42 understudies in 1997 and has extended throughout the long term. In India, IIM Kozhikode was quick to present the Interactive - Learning (I-L) Program for working chiefs
5. IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of TechnologyRecently known as the College of Engineering in 1961, the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi has announced later an Institution of National Importance under the 'Organizations of Technology (Amendment) Act, in 1963. What's more, around the same time, they were allowed the situation with Deemed University. IIT Delhi stands firm on a foothold in the 23 IITs Center of Excellence for exploration, advancement, and instructing in designing, science, and innovation in India. IIT Delhi has grounds of 320 sections of land and incorporates conveniences like a mall, medical clinic, arenas, bank, and mail depots, and so on presently, the Institute has 17 Centers of Excellence of which four are worked by IIT Delhi, five are supported by supported ventures, and eight are industry-supported. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi offers courses in B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, M.SC, Ph.D., and M.Des. IIT Delhi has an arrangement of a Dual Degree and an integrated course (B.Tech and M.Tech) for the undergrad program.
6. IIM Indore - Indian Institute of ManagementIndian Institute of Management Indore (IIM Indore) is one of the main administration organizations of India and reliably figures in different top 10 records. IIM Indore was set up in 1966 with the target of bestowing great administration instruction and preparing, by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It was set up as a friend to other IIMs as an establishment of greatness to give a degree of educating, examination, and industry joint effort which is at standard with the world's best foundations. IIM Indore is an organization of public significance under the Indian Institutes of Management Act 2017, it gives an optimal climate to creating future industry pioneers and business visionaries with its cutting edge offices, coordinated effort, and close collaboration with industry, government, and PSUs. IIM Indore is more than 193 Acres and arranged on a picturesque hillock. It's a worldwide foundation wherein NRI and Foreigners can likewise apply for any course with the separate standards
7. IIM Lucknow - Indian Institute of ManagementThe Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow, was the fourth IIM to be set up. It appeared in the year 1984, and from that point forward has formed a great many understudies into esteem-driven directors and pioneers. IIM Lucknow is counted among the main 5 business colleges in India as it guarantees 100% arrangement for its administration clumps quite a long time after year. It is known as a center point for greatness in administration with attention on making morally spurred pioneers with a dream for what's to come. It dominates in furnishing human qualities alongside proficient morals to its understudies.
8. XLRI Jamshedpur - XLRI-Xavier School of ManagementXavier School of Management (XLRI Jamshedpur) was set up in 1949 by Fr. Quinn Enright, S.J. in the city of Jamshedpur. Xavier School of Management is spread over the size of a ground of 40 sections of land. It has an all-out employee of 77 alongside an aggregate of 1086 understudies. Xavier School of Management offers seven courses at the postgraduate level. XLRI is licensed by Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the Association of MBAs (AMBA). XLRI has joint efforts with top presumed colleges/establishments of the world. The foundation offers an assortment of offices and frameworks to its understudies. Xavier School of Management likewise offers grants to poor and exemplary understudies. XLRI offers position backing to every one of the understudies of the foundation. As per the site of the school, the vision of the organization is to be a foundation of greatness supporting capable worldwide pioneers. The mission of the organization is to instill a culture of development and business venture.
9. IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of TechnologyIIT Kharagpur is the first Indian Institute of Technology set up in quite a while. Officially initiated on eighteenth August 1951, IIT Kharagpur was, at its outset, housed in the noteworthy Hijli Detention Camp, Kharagpur. The establishment has reliably been in the main 10 innovation organizations of the country for quite a long time and keeps on kicking things off in examination and innovation through the multidisciplinary courses it offers. Spread over an immense space of 2100 sections of land, greatest among all the IITs, IIT Kharagpur is a little independent environment in itself.
10. IIT Bombay - Indian Institute of TechnologyIndian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT-B) was build up in 1958 in Powai, Mumbai (prior known as Bombay) as the second IIT in all of India with outer monetary help. The then Soviet Union financed IIT in Roubles through UNESCO and it was proclaimed as one of the "Organizations of National Importance" by the Indian Parliament through an announcement in 1961. IIT has developed to become one of the top colleges for specialized instruction from one side of the planet to the other. Perceived as ahead of designing training around the world, the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay has delivered exceptional understudies with scholarly type through its undergrad and postgraduate projects. The organization has an excellent workforce presumed for worldwide examination commitments and won a few lofty honors, for example, Padma grants, Shanti Swaroop Bhatnagar.
If you have any other queries about Top MBA Colleges in India 2022-2023 , you can leave your queries in the enquiry form.