Top Deemed Medical Colleges in Maharashtra 2023-2024: Admission Procedure & Colleges listing
Top Deemed Medical Colleges in Maharashtra 2022 After cracking NEET most scholars didn't get the chance to get mbbs admission in government medical colleges due to high competition and currently they indeed do n’t get the admission in top private medical colleges until their NEET UG score is above 500.
But supposed colleges can fulfil their dream of pursuing medical. Utmost students do n’t know about top supposed medical colleges or which one will be stylish for their career. That’s why we created this list “ top supposed medical colleges in Maharashtra 2022” that will help you find stylish supposed university medical colleges in Maharashtra. And in the below of this list, we also added supposed medical sodalities in Maharashtra figure structure. Feel free to also checkout that so you get information regarding that. For further helpful information we also added google reviews link below of every council. That will help you to know more what people suppose about them.
List of top Deemed Medical colleges in Maharashtra 2023-2024
Here, we have updated the list of top Deemed Medical colleges in Maharashtra for the session 2023. In the given list, we have included all the government, deemed & Deemed universities/colleges. The listed colleges got approval from MCI & DCI.
How we have rated the Institutions
After complete research & survey, we have rated all the listed institutions on the basis of several parameters. The ratings are given on the basis of these factors such as academic excellence, facilities provided by the college, faculty ratio, feedback of the students, internship, national importance, etc..
Want help with admission?
Leave us your details and we will contact you
Candidates, those seek admission to the Deemed Medical courses in Maharashtra, they have to qualify the NEET examination. NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) is a national level examination, which is conducted for providing admission to the MBBS & BDS courses all over the country. The admission into all the colleges situated in Maharashtra state will be strictly based on NEET score. No state or university level examination will be organized by the state universities. For admission to MD/MS courses, candidates will have to appear in the NEET-PG examination.
Top Deemed Medical Courses
Candidates have an option to pursue Deemed Medical courses in UG, PG & doctoral Level. The most trending Deemed Medical programmes are Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) & Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS). Some of the most popular PG courses specializations are Anatomy, Orthopedic, General Medicine, Neurology, Forensic Medicine, Microbiology, Ophthalmology, etc..
List of Top Deemed Medical Colleges in Maharashtra 2023-2024
|Name of Colleges||Location|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital||Sangli|
|D Y Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre||Pune|
|Padmashree Dr D.Y.Patil Medical College||Navi Mumbai|
|Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences||Karad|
|Rural Medical College||Loni|
|Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College||Aurangabad|
|MGM University of Health Sciences||Navi Mumabi|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College||Warda|
Top Deemed Medical Colleges in Maharashtra: MD/MS Fees for Management and NRI Quotas
Top Deemed Medical colleges in Maharashtra are quite popular among the aspirants for affordable fees compared to deemed colleges in other states in India. Since fees for the Deemed Medical Colleges is comparatively high compared to Government Medical Colleges in India but it increases the probability to secure a medical seat in the Top Deemed Medical Colleges after even having a low rank in NEET. All Deemed Medical Colleges in Maharashtra offers admissions to MD/MS in Management and NRI quotas with distinct fee structures. Fee details for all of the Deemed Medical Colleges in Maharashtra are mentioned below.
|Name of Deemed Medical College||Management Quota||NRI/Foreign Quota|
|Rural Medical College & Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni||75 lacs||USD 3,18,000|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune||1.05 Crore||USD 3,30,000|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College & Hospital, Sangli||1.05 Crore||USD 3,30,750|
|Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad||1.05 Crore||USD 2,85,000|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Wardha||1.13 Crore||USD 2,39,835|
|D.Y. Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai||1.95 Crore||USD 1,15,000|
|D.Y. Patil Medical College, Pune||1.20 Crore||USD 2,70,000|
|Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College, Navi Mumbai||75 lacs||USD 2,39,000|
|MGM Medical College, Aurangabad||75 lacs||USD 2,39,000|
|D.Y. Patil Medical College, Kolhapur||1.18 Crore||USD 2,31,000|
NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 State Counselling.
- The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2022 admission will conduct online based on the mop-up round, which will conduct manually.
- New online registration will invite for a particular round of Haryana NEET-UG 2022 counselling.
- Depending upon the application received DMER, Haryana will release the merit list after a particular Haryana NEET 2022 counselling round.
- Haryana merit list 2022 will be category-specific and separately release for Deemed-aided medical, dental, Deemed, and dental colleges.
- Candidates enlisted in the merit list for Haryana MBBS/BDS admissions 2022 have to participate in the choice filling process.
- Seat allotment will be done based on the Haryana merit list 2022 and the choice which the applicants will fill.
- An allotment letter will be issued for the students who are allotted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses; applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts.
Note: Candidates who have qualified NEET 2022 with the minimum required percentile will be eligible to participate in counselling of NEET-UG to know more information about NEET Counselling Click Here
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- N EET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
If you have any other query about Top Deemed Medical Colleges in Maharashtra 2023-2024, you can ask us by leaving your message